Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday To Sweet Tori Bird!

Because I don't mention her or her brother enough, I wanted to dedicate an entire post to my middle child, my resident diva, the cause of all my gray hair... Tori.  Today she turns 7!


She's exhausting and never stops talking.  There are days I literally want to stab my eardrums with rusty barbed wire rather than listen to another second of her chattering.  But she's also genuinely funny- and that's a rare thing in a kid.  She sees the world in a way I wish I could- there is still magic hiding behind every corner in Tori's world.  I hope she never loses that.  She stands up for what she believes in; even when it means losing a friend.  Nobody gets away with pushing her around, either!

So, to the coolest 7 year old I know.... I hope you had a very happy birthday.  (Party pictures will come later... like after her slacker mom actually schedules the party...)




No comments:

Post a Comment